Sunday, January 24, 2010

Remembering a Moment


I have a new client that has moved here, have you ever met someone who has some of the same life experiences. This young girl began telling me a story about her nephew being born , and how that was the first time she knew what love was. I had the exact same experience. I still to this day will never forget that feeling. I was young, maybe 20 or so and my nephew Nathan was born. I will never forget that for all of eternity. I knew what love was that moment. He always smiled and laughed every time I held him, I mean it was something special. It was a great memory that I had not thought of in years. Then, I have fallen in love several times since. 5 nephews and 3 sons. My nickname is LU LU . Don't ask me why, but that is what my nephews have always called me. Just today a window popped up on facebook that said LULU. Just like Nathan was 2 years old again and he was seeing me come in the front door. Thanks for that little reminder God!! The only complaint is now that they are older the best I get sometimes is a hug goodnight and i love you, or an accidental text " hi cutie". followed by a second text "oops wrong person". Once again I am thankful for what the Lord has so lovingly given me! I will take those reminders everyday of the week! I am sure that most mothers will agree with me that there is a huge difference in Romantic love and pure innocent connection with you and your babies. I can only imagine what a grandchild will be like. I can just imagine that for quite awhile, if ya know what I mean. I sure miss my grandmas. Especially my MEE MEE. She always told me I was her favorite, and then when she died I found out that my brother and sister felt the same way. That's a special lady right there. Well I just wanted the memory down on here and if I knew how to get a picture off facebook and put it on here I would, maybe I will work on that tomorrow. Have a praiseworthy week, I will frickin try!!! LOL

Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment