I am ready, New Mexico here we come. I have been treadmillin it everyday in hopes of no swelling to my legs when we get there. It is impossible for me to ski if my leg swells, please no swelling in my leg, I am really excited and I have no idea why because it is a pain in the ass for me, pack the house, takin girlfriends and the whole fam damily is goin. God help me( you know they are sayin the same) There will not be room for one more thing in our Suburban, I have decided to buy all grocery once we get there and Barry and I will probably argue, at least once PSHTT!!! Maybe I should stay home, now I am talkin myself out of it, just kiddin, I have been hearing rumor of naked skiing, I wouldn't miss it for the world. Once you finally let go and know with out a doubt that these are 6 boys who know exactly how to act and have been preached at their entire lives, when they get together, I don't even try to control the situation and you better just be ready for anything, I am not kiddin. The excitment is at an all time high with 6 days left in the count down. SOOOOO here we go, and I better pack some DEPENDS because there will be a lot of laughter, hopefully I won't miss it all sitin at the lodge like last year! If that is the case, I have decided I might drink the whole time, (which is TABOO) with the parents, who gives a crap, I will, to say the least, be disappointed if I can't join them on the slopes!!
LOve YalLL!!!
RHONDA
Monday, March 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment