Friday, October 2, 2009

Flowers, football and college life!

You are not gonna believe it!!! I actually got flowers today, nope not from Barry! A beautiful girl named Somer, along with a thank you note that touched my heart so much I can't express how much. If she ever leaves my family I may stalk her { inside joke } I do feel very humbled by her nice words.

You know, can you have one of the worst days and one of the best all in one day! I guess so!

Sam's middle school team is the bomb, by the way! I am not much for understanding football, but I know a big score when I see it!! These young one's are definitely getting their taste of victories! We played in Hays, and after the game saw Morgan Koch's apartment and roommates, wow, I want to do it again and enjoy it this time. What great friends she is making and wow what a nice place!!

No comments:

Post a Comment