Just watched "FOOTLOOSE" wow I didn't expect the tears!! Watched it from a parents perspective this time. It was a good trip back to the 80's.
Winding down football and looking so forward to the wonderful indoor sport!BBAASSKKEETTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!! Just ordered Sam's shoes! He ought to be able to fly in these suckers!
My nephew visited us this weekend from K-STATE, it was a nice surprise, we didn't know he was coming! I think they all had a great weekend together.
We are just starting to visit colleges for Garrett! This is interesting, I feel like it is the right thing to do and I am not sure he even cares, but I have a hard time readin that kid! We will see what God has in store for that awesome young man! I wouldn't dare think I knew what was best, I just don't. School never appealed to me much. I just did it because I was supposed to. I am glad for the experience.
Trying to finish the house, shewwwww, almost done. Trying to keep the ball rollin, I know we must press on, because if basketball starts and the house isn't finished, it will be Easter before it gets done.
Ordering Senior pictures this week, I want them all!!!
BYE, Rhonda
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment