Happy Thanksgiving!! Haven't packed yet and have done little to prepare for our lunch tomorrow, but had my first cranberry and vodka, not too bad. I have these wonderful angels that visit me every once in awhile, Tom, Cathy and Kim, it must be a holiday!!
They introduce me to a new drink every once in awhile and we are right back where we started from 2o something years ago. It was good to talk and laugh. I miss the unconditional companionship!!!
Having lunch with the fam at noon tomorrow and then the boys and I are off to Guymon. Poor Barry has to work, the boys just couldn't give up hunting and being with their beloved cousins. Hoping for a safe trip, and a thankful loving time with the parents and my sister and her family. Bret and his family will not be able to make it, but hopefully they will all be here in Larned for Christmas!!
I am so very thankful this Thanksgiving! Thankful for more than you can know!!
This is the time of year I hear so many broken hearted parents that can't be with their kids for so many reasons, for some it is a death, for some it is just distance, for some it is just that they have to share holidays with the in laws and then the very saddest stories of all, the one's who make the choice to stay away from their families for reasons that they will so definitely regret someday!! Let me tell you we are all dysfunctional in ways, it is time for people to quit letting things come between them and loved ones. So lets all get together and be THANKFUL for the bounty the Lord has given us!!
I will write next week and let you know if the @#*^ hits the fan in Guymon!! Ha Ha
For God's sake........................ Love ya and see ya later!!
And by the way, we haven't seen Archie for 3 weeks, boo hoo !!!!
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Happy Thanksgiving Sister! I'm hoping to get to meet your highschool friends someday! If they're anything like you I'm gonna love em!
ReplyDeleteCOME HOME ARCHIE!!!