Sunday, November 1, 2009

What a Birthday!!

OMG! I am sick!! I hate to be sick, I am never sick and on my birthday, crap! I guess it is not like we ever do anything on my birthday anyway but I hit rock bottom today I sware.

I decide that I can muster enough strenghth to go eat at Applebee's. So off we go to Great Bend. We get there and before the lady can bring my water, the coughing fit begins, oh boy, off to the bathroom I go. Ribs aching and eyes watering and of corse pant wetting! So I get my self undercontrol and make it through supper and I am fading fast. We finish our meal and all seems to be ok, I drank alot of water and coffee! Kept the tickle in my throat under control. After we finish we head to Walmart to return something and get cough drops. As I am walking around Walmart in a daze I realize that I have just hit rock bottom. I look down and I have barbeque sauce on my white shirt along with a crumb, I zip up my jacket just to notice that my coffee has spilt all down my front, I go to the bathroom and see that my mascara is running from my coughing fit, and I have wet pants, and its my birthaday!! The best birthday present I could have given myself would have been to stay home and I would have 80.00$ and a lot more respect for myself. Tomorrow will be a better day and thank you God for the sense of humor you gave me!! The highlight of the day was I had around 45 people wish me a Happy Birthday!
And my sweet boys actually got me a card and a present. Wow, I am loved!!! Despite it all~~

Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment