Ok, my loved one's or the one's just looking for entertainment, you will never believe this crap! I drank Barry's spit, skoal ya know, ohhhhhh yessssss I did! When am I going to learn to not drink out of cups unless it has not left my sight!! I heaved over the sink for a good 5 minutes. Those of you that know me or have read my birthday post know that I have a weak bladder, do the math people, u-g-l-y. You know, can I just be dignified somewhat? Let me know, do you think people just act dignified and just don't share this nonsense with other people, or am I really that big of a freak show. I gotta tell ya, I don't ponder too long on this crap or it is the crying game.
It was Sam's birthday and I forgot the camera at his first basketball game! So next week I am Bobby Crawford minus the tight white lace up speedo. Pictures will be posted! I will have to tell you that the B team is quite impressive. I was so pleased with the growth and skill level progress. They won big!! It is going to be an enjoyable season, keepin the faith baby!!!
We also found out that our court date has been dismissed! Thank You so much Lord! I have to tell you, I did not want to testify in court or even have to face the culprit, they settled out on some plea, we should get a letter in the mail to explain. We know that he did confess to criminal trespass in our home at 4am in the morning. I have a feeling that they dropped the stalking because it was the felony. All I know is, lets hope it is over! The kids have not been harassed since he was arrested, thank goodness. Lets just hope the message is crystal clear!
I am going to bed, good to talk............
Rhonda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment